[vtkusers] vtkProjectedPolyDataRayBounder problem

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Feb 21 17:33:24 EST 2002

Hi Jainlong,

The good news is you won't have this problem in VTK 4.0. The bad news is
that is because vtkProjectedPolyDataRayBounder no longer exists.

The problem you are experiencing is due to clipping. If you set the
clipping range of the camera yourself this should fix the problem (unless
you are really close your camera position is within the clipping sphere).

Lisa