[vtkusers] vtkProjectedPolyDataRayBounder problem

Jianlong Zhou zhou at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Feb 22 11:19:22 EST 2002

hi, all,
As the reason stated bellow, I use vtkProjectedPolyDataRayBounder to clip the volume
, when I zoom in the scean, there is a hole in the center of the boundered volume. How
to dynamically set the clipping range of the camera in order to fix this problem.

> The good news is you won't have this problem in VTK 4.0. The bad news is
> that is because vtkProjectedPolyDataRayBounder no longer exists.
>
> The problem you are experiencing is due to clipping. If you set the
> clipping range of the camera yourself this should fix the problem (unless
> you are really close your camera position is within the clipping sphere).
How to do this?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Jianlong