[vtkusers] vtkProjectedPolyDataRayBounder problem

Jianlong Zhou zhou at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Feb 21 15:21:22 EST 2002

hi, all

I use vtk32. I use vtkProjectedPolyDataRayBounder to clip the volume and bounded the
ray to a geometric shape (e.g. sphere) and only render the cliped volume using direct
volume rendering. But I have a problem, when I zoom in the renditions, in the middle of
the bounded volume a hole appears. At the normal size, there is no problem. Do you
know how to solve this problem? Is there any other alternatives for this kind of ray-
bounded volume rendering? How about in vtk4?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Jianlong