[vtkusers] I need helps and suggestions for runing VTK under IBM ThinkPad T23

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Fri Feb 8 18:35:00 EST 2002

I ran your software under Wine (windows ABI emulator, 2 week old transgaming
CVS checkout) on Debian Linux (testing, i.e. Woody) and it worked perfectly.
There is not a trace of windows on this machine, i.e. it is a "clean" wine
installation, although I had to download some basic windows DLLs to get your
app to run.

The machine is an Athlon 800, 384MB RAM, NVidia GeForce2 MX 32MB with
XFree86 4.1.0 and the NVIDIA 1.0.2314 drivers.  I'm running at 1024x768,
24bpp.