[vtkusers] tkInt.h syntax error - win2k, vtk40 installs 2 copies of header

Randy Dawson dnasoc at direcpc.com
Sun Apr 21 22:07:00 EDT 2002

My environment is windows 2000 professional and I am using visual c++
6.0
I too had syntax errors when building vtk with a tcl binding:

syntax error tkInt.h (867) syntax error missing ; before
tkBezierSmoothMethod

 A search for tkInt.h shows the header was installed in two directories:

..\VTK\Rendering\tkInternals

and

..\VTK\Rendering\tkInternals\tk83

The header in tk83 is ver 1.1 and the one in Internals is 1.4.

Replacing the 1.1 header with 1.4 solved my problem, and the build went
ok.

Did I create another one?

Is there some error in the cmake include paths in cache.txt?

Is there a reason for the two different headers?

Randy Dawson