[vtkusers] help on entity modification/transformation

M.Hardikar at asu.edu M.Hardikar at asu.edu
Sun Apr 21 21:55:20 EDT 2002

Dear Users,

I am new to VTK environment and I would like your help on the following
operation that I want to carry out.

In my code, I read in 3 different CAD files. Once they are read in, I want to
selectively make changes to any one of the 3 files. I want to know if I can
traverse the vtkPropCollection and one by one retrieve each of the files that
I read in for modification?

If it is possible, could anybody share the code with me?

Also I would like to have some information about carrying out transformations
on entities selectively.

Any help would be valuable.

Regards,

Mahesh.