[vtkusers] Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details

hhiraki at lab.nig.ac.jp hhiraki at lab.nig.ac.jp
Fri Apr 5 10:03:35 EST 2002

Vincent Nicolas,

You can use "pack forget" in place of "wm withdraw" and pack again
on demand. Without destroying, the error would not be produced until
the program termination.

I found a misleading behavior of configure of vtk***TkWidgets that
seems to be related to the problem you described. I reported it on
the vtkusers list and have got no response for more than a year.
I was afraid that some tricks in freeing the widgets' resources
might make them too hard to be fixed.

Regards

Hideaki Hiraki <hhiraki at lab.nig.ac.jp>