[vtkusers] Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Vincent Nicolas vnic at gmx.fr
Thu Apr 4 13:20:47 EST 2002

I can't use these commands cause I need to change the number of Views
dynamicaly . If I withdraw/deiconify, I'll need to create a new frame each
time I change the interface.
The problem is not destroying tcl frame, but only tcl frame that have been
used to build vtkTkImageViewerWidget (or other vtk***TkWidget). When I need
to delete a viewer, I also would like to destroy the widget which contained
it, to free memory.

In any case, the error code when I exit the program isn't normal.
I've attached to this mail a simple code which produce the error when exiting.
If someone could try it to see if it produce the same error. We could find
if it's a VTK or NVidia's driver error.

Thanks,
Vincent Nicolas
tele.ucl.ac.be