[vtkusers] Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Vincent Nicolas vnic at gmx.fr
Fri Apr 5 12:03:50 EST 2002

Thanks for your replies,

The problem with "forget" is the same than with "withdraw", the objects
will always remain in memory.... And I cannot use them again to create a
new vtkTkImageViewerWidget ...

I think I'll keep a list of all the viewers I've created and use them later
if needed in place of destroying an creating new one.... It's not a good
way of programming, but I don't have the time to start debuging the Tk classes.

Vincent Nicolas.
Tele.ucl.ac.be