[vtkusers] Inside/Outside test in vtkOBBTree

Carlos Martinez Burgos cmarbur at iti.upv.es
Wed Sep 26 04:15:38 EDT 2001

Many thanks David.

Yes, of course. Could you send me this code? I think that the C++ code is
not a problem because I could translate to Java. If I can't I could add to
the vtk source tree and recompile. Do you know what is the procedure to do
it?

I don't know what exactly do you mean at the end of the message. Do you
mean that the class don't test if the polydata is closed? This is not a
problem if the algorithm works always in a closed polydata. For this
reason, I would have an algorithm to asure me that the polydata is closed,
to pass its result to the inside/outside test.

Many thanks again.

Carlos.