[vtkusers] Inside/Outside test in vtkOBBTree

David Pont david_pont at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:28:21 EDT 2001

Carlos,
  I wrote an "experimental" vtk class some time ago that treats polydata as
an implicit function. This would allow you to test a point for
inside/outside. The implementation means that the test will work if the
polydata is closed or not, which could be a problem for you. I can send you
the C++ code if you like, but I note you are working in Java.

  regards
    Dave Pont