[vtkusers] what should I do if I want to make endoscopy animation with VTK

fei fan fancyfei at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 08:41:29 EDT 2001

hello,vtkusers. I am a green hand to VTK. I want to make endoscopy
animation with VTK but I don't know how can I make out the endoscopic
scene. Is there some classes different from common 3D reconstruction
methods used to make endoscopy animation or I just need to set a proper
view point and use MC to reconstruct then I can obtain the endoscopic
scene?
I use vc++5.0 under win98. any advice and relevant reference will be
appreciated.

best regards,
               fancy, fei