[vtkusers] poly color marching cube

Nils H. Busch nilsb at cns.mpg.de
Mon Nov 5 11:36:48 EST 2001

Hi,

i could not find it in the source code or doc, so can anyone tell me,
where the default color for the polys outputted from marching cubes or
similar classes is set ?
i am using vtkMarchingCubes to extract an isosurface and then write the
ouput to an inventor file.
The polys appear in red, and i would like to be able to change that in a
way that it is written to the inventor file. Do I have to use vtk
Property ?

Thanks a lot.

--
    Nils H. Busch
    Max-Planck-Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
    e-mail: nilsb at cns.mpg.de