[vtkusers] Cygwin and VTK and X

Joey Mukherjee joey at phobos.space.swri.edu
Wed May 30 17:41:43 EDT 2001

I am trying to build VTK using Cygwin; however, I want it to use the X interface
and not the native Windows interface.

The reason for this is that I am porting a X/Motif application and I would like
to keep the interface the same.

Is this possible?  Has anyone done it?  Basically all the X OpenGL calls will be
mapped to the Native Windows ones by Cygwin so all I need is for configure to
think its on a unix workstation instead of a windows one.

Thanks,
Joey

+     Joey Mukherjee                                                       +
+      joey at swri.org                 "The price of freedom is eternal      +
+                                     vigilance, or $12.50 as seen on      +
+  http://www.space.swri.edu/~joey    EBay...                              +