[vtkusers] A bug???

Shu-Yen Wan sywan at mail.cgu.edu.tw
Fri May 25 14:48:49 EDT 2001

Hi,

  I haven't got on the vtk messages for quite a while and may have
missed something critical.

  I have the same problem as described in the below message --
after installing vtk3.2 and rebuilding my VC++6.0 applications,
there shows a message window, warning for some obsolet functions
and all of mouse interactions, e.g., rotating, scaling, picking, do not
work! Moreover, the performance of generating 3D surfaces are
significantly degraded. Is it normal? Or is there a way to get around.

  Any insights or recommendations is appreciated.

Thanks,

Shu-Yen