[vtkusers] How to find proper member function of a particular class in vtk

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon Mar 12 00:42:07 EST 2001

hi,

>>>>> "TzuYi" == TzuYi Yu <tyyu01 at mail.apol.com.tw> writes:

    TzuYi> is a pointer and points to vtkActor, however, when I check
    TzuYi> vtkActor, I can NOT find that vtkActor has member functions
    TzuYi> of GetProperty and SetMapper, so I assume that the
    TzuYi> superclass of vtkActor should have these member functions
    TzuYi> and the vtkActor just inherits them. But when I go to the

Well, vtkActor.h does have both the GetProperty and SetMapper member
functions.  I dont know how the documentation does not show this.
Here is a snippet from the current CVS tree vtkActor.h (with line
number info.)

  114    void SetProperty(vtkProperty *lut);
  115    vtkProperty *GetProperty();
[...]
  137    vtkSetObjectMacro(Mapper,vtkMapper);
  141    vtkGetObjectMacro(Mapper,vtkMapper);

prabhu