[vtkusers] How to make PYTHON & VTK run on win2k ??

"Pedersen, Morten Høgholm" MOHP at herlevhosp.kbhamt.dk
Fri Jun 29 07:23:13 EDT 2001

Since I'm quite new - can you tell me how I

install and build Python 2.0 and makes it ready for the VTK installation (on
Windows 2000 using MSVC 6).
Of course I would like all the documentation from the binary release to be
installed too.

I have tried to install the binary Python, after that build the Python from
source, and now I have some .exe's and dll's in the pcbuild directory. What
should I then do to make the VTK build proces happy?

Sincerely,

Morten H Pedersen, M.D.
mhp at dadlnet.dk

Department of Ultrasound
Herlev Hospital
University of Copenhagen
Herlev Ringvej 75
DK-2730 Herlev, DENMARK

(+45) 51 94 91 90 Mobile phone \\ NEW NUMBER //

(+45) 44 88 32 40 Dept. of Ultrasound, Herlev
(+45) 44 88 47 03 Office direct
(+45) 44 94 80 09 Fax
(+45) 45 25 37 03 Office at DTU (wednesdays)