[vtkusers] How to make PYTHON & VTK run on win2k ??

Randy Heiland heiland at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 29 07:42:04 EDT 2001

Assuming you don't really need source, have you tried to use the pre-built
nightly at:

   ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/vtk/nightly/

I assume you'll need the Core + Python.EXE (Note: I've not tried this myself)
 I don't know which version of Python these assume/require.

I haven't built VTK on Windows in a LONG time and then did it on NT.  But I
assume via MSVC you specify the location of the (Python) include files, similar
to the user.make file for Unix.

--Randy