[vtkusers] Mouse interaction with vtkActor2D and Renderer/RenderWindow

TJ Wilkinson tswilkin at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 26 10:26:24 EDT 2001

Hello vtk experts group-

I need badly a jumpstart on mouse interaction in VTK.  My main problem
that I would like to find a solution for is the following situation.

The image is larger than the image window, so I want to be able to "grab"
the image with the mouse to navigate and see more of it.  I am very new to
this sort of interaction, so if anyone can get me started, it would be
much appreciated.

I am running VTK with Borland C++ Builder.

Thanks again.

Todd