[vtkusers] Installing vtk with RedHat 7.0

Bill Niebruegge niebruegge.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 9 11:17:26 EDT 2001

I'm trying to install vtk running RedHat Linux 7.0.  In the readme, it
says to execute the c++ examples, just type their names, indicating that
executables are made for each one.  However, when after the make
process, they all have only object files.  I'm a little new to Linux so
the problem could be a simple missed step but I'm really struggling with
it right now.

Any ideas on what step I could be missing or what could be going wrong?

Bill Niebruegge