[vtkusers] Installing vtk with RedHat 7.0

Juerg Tschirren juerg-tschirren at uiowa.edu
Mon Jul 9 10:17:24 EDT 2001

Did you execute the make inside the examples directory? Or did you just do
a make for the whole VTK package. If the second is the case then do the
following:

  Do a "cd" into your examples directory. If there is already a file
called "Makefile" then simply type

  make

on the command line. This should give you the executables. If "Makefile"
does not exist yet then first type

  ./configure

and then

  make