[vtkusers] create 3D from 2D data ??

Shiva Bissoon sbissoo2 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:41:32 EST 2001

Hi all,
I am not a computer programmer and I am having lots of problems with
programming and hoping someone can lead me down the right path. I have a
binary 2D file in three planes, x-y, y-z, x-z...therefore three files.First,
how could I view these files, individually in vtk?
I was having problems using the vtkreader function.Can someone tell me where
there is a good example, or any help.  Second, if I want to combine them to
create a 3D image, how do I do this? Could I use boolean operators on the
data themselves? Or could someone suggest an approach?
Thanks in advance,
Shiva Bissoon
(Msc. candidate)
Queens University