[vtkusers] about package vtk

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Dec 17 20:46:12 EST 2001

Assuming that you are using VTK4.0, and are running vtk.exe or wish83.exe
(one of these Tcl interpreters), you need to set the environment variable
TCLLIBPATH to point to the $VTK_SOURCE_DIR/Wrapping/Tcl directory (if it
isn't found), where $VTK_SOURCE_DIR is the location of the VTK install
directory. Make sure that you use Unix style forward slashes "/" in the
path specification.
Will