[vtkusers] Limited number of vtkTkImageViewerWidgets under vtk3.2 and win2k

Olivier Cuisenaire Olivier.Cuisenaire at epfl.ch
Thu Dec 13 14:11:56 EST 2001

On one of my computers running win2k, vtk3.2, tcl8.3 it seems that I cannot
create more than 16 vtkTkImageViewerWidgets. If I do, the program runs into
an infinite loop (I can't say more for lack of development tools on that
particular machine). I don't experience that problem on any of the other
computers I'm using with very similar settings.

Do you have any idea where this behaviour might come from ? I'd really
appreciate a hint as I'm kind of running short of ideas now ...

Thanks,

Olivier

--
Olivier Cuisenaire, Ph.D.              Phone:+41 21 6934712
http://ltswww.epfl.ch/~cuisenai	       Fax:  +41 21 6937600