[vtkusers] VTK and MacOSX

Joey Mukherjee joey at phobos.space.swri.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:38:43 EDT 2001

What is the status of VTK and MacOSX?

I am using Tenon's XTools (which is a great package compared to any of the tools
I've tried for Windows) to convert our Unix/Motif stuff over to Mac.

Most of VTK compiles right out of the box, but the one routine that does not is
vtkDynamicLoader.cxx.  It can't find dlfcn.h.

Is there a way to disable the dynamic loading in VTK or is there a way to make
this function compile?

Thanks!

Joey

+     Joey Mukherjee                                                       +
+      joey at swri.org                 "The price of freedom is eternal      +
+                                     vigilance, or $12.50 as seen on      +
+  http://www.space.swri.edu/~joey    EBay...                              +