[vtkusers] Applay transformatio to 3D-Imagedata

Peter Böttcher p.boettcher at anat.vetmed.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Apr 25 11:48:38 EDT 2001

Thanks for your help!

Now it works, but unfortunately there's still a problem. During the transformation in
vtkImageReslice the
origin for the rotations is the origin of the vtkImageData. But I don't find a way to define this
origin other than
the first voxel in the image data. By consequence I can' t produce a rotation of the image data
around its centre.

Is it possible to rotate a vtkImageData within vtkImageReslice about another point than the first
voxel(=origin)?

Peter.