[vtkusers] Numerical Analysis / Optimization lib + VTK ? (conjugate gradient) ?

Sebastien BARRE seb-ml-vtk at barre.nom.fr
Sun Oct 8 23:42:42 EDT 2000

Hi users,

Is someone aware of any free Numerical Analysis library that might be
used/linked with VTK on a Windows platform ?

I mean something that *you* have really tested, where calls to the
numerical API could be used right within VTK classes.

Ease of use and efficiency would be nice :)

I'd like to use stuff like Multidimensional Conjugate Gradient Methods (ok,
it's optimization), and do not want to reimplement the wheel :)

Thanks a lot.