[vtkusers] Numerical Analysis / Optimization lib + VTK ? (conjugategradient) ?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Oct 11 08:16:54 EDT 2000

	Hi Sebastien,

	Try the links at http://oonumerics.org/oon/. I used Gnu Scientific
	Library. It is missing certain things but it works well. I don't
	think it has support for conjugate gradient methods though.
	Of course, blitz++ ( http://www.oonumerics.org/blitz/ )  is fantastic
	but won't work with Visual C++ as far as I know (will work with
	KAI C++ or Intel C++ though). Lapack++ and IML++ are available from
	National Institute of Standard and Technology but they are a little
	old fashioned. I think when it is finished (if it is finished)
	Template Numerical Toolkit will be nice.

	Let me know which one you like best.

	Berk