[vtkusers] [noise] Visible Male Dataset :Corrupted slices?

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Sun Oct 8 17:44:47 EDT 2000

Didn't see your origianl message, Dimitris, (large mails get filtered out)
but I have a vague recollection of some of the images in the VHP missing a
byte or two in the header... try reading the "corrupted" images with a
smaller header. The file size will give you a clue to what it should be.

Hope this helps,

Goodwin