Problems with vtk installation

Stefano Perticoni stperti at tin.it
Sat May 20 14:02:05 EDT 2000

 I have Visual Studio 6++ and i downloaded everything from
ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/vtk  . I used the procedure
described in ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/vtk/vtk312Win32Src.zip
to install the library but i obtain building errors when i try to run
any example.I have to use vtk to handle the output of a
c++ numerical computation library.
 Could somebody explain me what exactly do i have to do
with Visual C++ 6.0 and the vtk files if i want to see at least
one example running ?
 I'm using Win 98 SE.
                                                     Thanks :o)   !

                                                  Stefano Perticoni from Italy