interactor

Tedy Marcos Colombini tedy at icmc.sc.usp.br
Sat May 20 12:35:34 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I am a naive user of vtk and I have this problem:

I have a volume depicted as an unstructured grid composed (only) by
tetrahedrons. I want to pick only the points on its external surface, and
light the points that I can pick when the mouse rolls over it (if
possible) and/or when I pick it.

Regards and sorry for my English mistakes...

    Tedy Marcos Colombini
    tedy at icmc.sc.usp.br
    icq: 5259655
    Computer Science Undergraduate
    University of Sao Paulo - campus Sao Carlos
"info vtkusers" to the same address.