[vtkusers] please help me with vtkMarchingCubes or vtkContouFilter

Piotr Mista pmista at poczta.fm
Tue May 9 06:32:38 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Piotr Mista
To: vtkusers at public.kitware.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 12:21 PM
Subject: please help me with vtkMarchingCubes or vtkContouFilter

Hi, I'm Piotr.
I'm trying to use methods GetNumberOfContours() and GetValue(), but there are no examples how to use it. When I use these methods I alvais obtain 0 or 1. Can somebody show me an example, how to properly use it.
Can somebody also explain me what's up with methods SetValue() or GenerateValues(). When I have several contours on the image, how do I know what values put as a parameters to these methods.
                                                                                                                                                                   Thanks, Piotr.