Vorticity Function in Streamers.cxx

Richard Strelitz strelitz at lanl.gov
Tue Feb 29 06:14:15 EST 2000

Colleagues:
  vtkStreamers has a switch for computing Vorticity, and
 a place holder for it in the vtkStreamPoint structure.  However,
 it seems to me from a closer examination of the code that the
 function for computing vorticity is only a stub.  This surmise is
 corroborated by the lack of difference in output when a member
 of the vtkStream family is invoked with vorticity flag set on or
 off.
   Am I missing something, or is something missing?  I'm in
 a whirl of my own.  Please help me and if only for my
 eddy-fication (or eddy-cation, if you prefer additional punishment).

 Thank you,
   Richard Strelitz, SciVis staff at ACL-LANL

"info vtkusers" to the same address.