SetLeftButtonPressMethod in C++

O. Reynhout reynhout at natlab.research.philips.com
Tue Feb 29 09:22:21 EST 2000

Hello,

I have some problems with the SetLeftButtonPressMethod under VC++ 6.0. I found some documentation but it didn't help. This is what I found:

"void vtkInteractorStyle::SetLeftButtonPressMethod (void(* f)(void *), void * arg)
Callbacks so that the applicaiton can override the default behaviour."

But I can't get it working. I made the following test-function:

void Test();

How can I use the method???? SetLeftButtonPressMethod(Test, NULL) does not work. The compiler says:

error C2664: 'SetLeftButtonPressMethod' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'void (void)' to 'void (__cdecl *)(void *)'
        None of the functions with this name in scope match the target type

I hope that anyone can help me,

Greetings,

Oscar Reynhout
Philips NatLab