[vtkusers] vtkGlyph3D

Tedy Marcos Colombini tedy at grad.icmc.sc.usp.br
Tue Aug 15 14:49:49 EDT 2000

  Hi,

  I have problems using vtkGlyph3D. May anybody help me??
The problem is this:

  I have 2 polydatas: one (SPolyData) I read from an archive
and the other (CPolyData) I create with a few points of the
other. Until here, it works fine (CPolyData lines is drawn
correctly), but I want to draw spheres on its end-points, so
I use the Glyph3D filter. But when I use it, spheres are
draw on every point of the SPolyData.

In the main function, I define the pipeline, without the
adding the actor (in this time the polydata contain no cells
yet).

In the EndPickMethod, I insert the CPolyData cells (lines
using the same point ids as the SPolyData), set its points
(CPolyData->SetPoints(SPolyData->GetPoints())), call
Modified to the CPolyData, and add an actor to represent
this polydata, and render the window.

What can be wrong in this code??

Thanks in advance,

Tedy Marcos Colombini