[vtkusers] vtkPropPicker not picking

Lisa Sobierajski Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Aug 10 13:48:01 EDT 2000

Hi Chris,

>Shouldn't the OpenGL libraries implement the API, even if certain parts of
>it are not HW accelerated?

Should they? Yes. Do they? No.

Some operations (that are not used very often by games I guess) do not
behave correctly on certain video boards. For example, on my VX1 board, you
could not access the ZBuffer correctly unless more than one OpenGL context
is open (I just upgraded to Windows 2000 and a new driver and it now seems
to work). I have not testing picking yet with this driver, but it won't
work for Will and he has essentially the same card.

Lisa