VTK With C++Builder

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Wed Nov 10 08:30:24 EST 1999

I've replied in person already, but just in case anyone else has the same
trouble and scans the mailing list archive...

>But I could not make  BCBvtkComponents.bpl component because
>many errors appear in "vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow" routine.
>Is it  version mismatch problem?  I use nightly release version.

You must put "STRICT" in the conditional defines for the project - in fact
all projects that use the vtk headers will need it. Using STRICT forces
BCB/windows to typedef HWND as distinct from void* and this avoids a
duplicate function definition error.

JB