VTK With C++Builder

Yoshimasa Matsuno yoshimasa.matsuno at sdrc.com
Wed Nov 10 02:14:46 EST 1999

Dear John &  vtk users with C++Builder,

I could compile vtk_CommonD.bpl, vtk_GraphicsD.bpl and vtk_ImagingD.bpl
without any problem for John's convenient "BCBvtkcxxWizard" tool.

But I could not make  BCBvtkComponents.bpl component because
many errors appear in "vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow" routine.
Is it  version mismatch problem?  I use nightly release version.

Could you tell me how to build BCBvtkComponents.bpl ? Or
Please send the package file, if it is possible.
Please help me.

--
Yoshimasa Matsuno
Technical Consultant