vtk in connection with a DB

Jan Stifter j.stifter at medres.ch
Wed Nov 10 06:52:09 EST 1999

dear vtk users,
I need a small vtk application, that is able to connect to a database (e.g.
with sql), download a selected file and visualize this file.

has anybody done something like this before and could give me some hints?

any hints are greatly appreciated

jan

Jan Stifter
ICQ: 5321722             Email: j.stifter@[no-spam]medres.ch
Freechess.org: nunc      Registered Linux User No. 130314