How do change the color of a single cell of an actor?

J. Scott Pendergrass jsp at xontech.com
Fri Jun 25 18:20:53 EDT 1999

VTK Gurus:

This topic has been asked before, but I've never seen an answer. I've
written an application that displays 3d models (vtkPolyData). I'm using the
picking feature of VTK to display the cell ID and coordinates that the
cursor is currently "over". I'd like to have the color of the "picked" cell
change, but I haven't been able to do this. Any suggestions?

Scott