surface again

Xueming Xu xuxue at utdallas.edu
Sat Jun 26 02:52:51 EDT 1999

  Hi:
   A quick question, I have a point cloud(x, y,z) that represents an
object
surface. After I use surface reconstruct filter, and then extract the zero
distance to get the polydata, it works great. But I notice that the z
coordinates have been shifted.
  Since I have several other surfaces need to overlay together. Is it
possible to get the surface in original coordinate system rather than
shifted?

  Thanks for help.

   Xueming Xu
   Center For Lithospheric Studies