screwy wireframes.

Gala'Vi and Liss @ Mainframe Country pushkare at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 18 12:51:19 EDT 1999

I just tried that. It doesn't work. The effect is the same. Here is the
test code that I'm using:

  vtkLODActor* cact = vtkLODActor::New();
  cact->SetMapper(cmap);
  cact->GetProperty()->SetRepresentationToWireframe();
  cact->GetProperty()->SetInterpolationToFlat();
  cact->GetProperty()->SetAmbientColor(1.0, 1.0, 1.0);
  cact->GetProperty()->SetDiffuseColor(0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
  cact->GetProperty()->SetSpecularColor(0.0, 0.0, 0.0);

The BACKFACES of the lines are black. The parts of the lines that are on
the inside are black. Like if you have a wireframe sphere, you can see
through it and the lines of the back side of the sphere would be black.
Anything facing inside is black.

Gala'Vi