screwy wireframes.

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 17 10:36:08 EDT 1999

Has anyone else noticed odd artefacts with lines.

I've got a sphere (the earth) and raised slightly above it lines (circles)
representing Lon/Lat, normally they appear black or white or whatever
colour I ask for, but sometimes when one zooms in close, they flip colour,
it varies with scale and angle and there does seem to be a trend. If I add
a blue object to the scene, the lines may become blue, likewise any other
colour. Its as though the colour flag is not being correctly set during the
render, but it doesn't always happen and I have tried and failed to find a
single cause. I can't get it to consistently give the same error. I
suspected my graphics card, but it might be a vtk bug(?) Anyone else
spotted it?

Only ever happens with lines as far as I've noticed.

John B