Vol16 and PNM Readers

Charity Enloe cenloe at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 12:03:49 EDT 1999

Hello VTKers,

I have two really quick questions(hopefully).

First, can anyone tell me what type of files(format, extension, etc) the
Volume16Reader supports?  I can't find any information in the documentation.
  All it says are 16 bit files.

Second, the documentation for the PNMReader and others(Tiff etc) say that if
you read in one file then the data set is 2D but if you read in multiple
files then the data set is 3D.  However, when I read in multiple files and
then try to use Marching Cubes I get an error that the data dimensions are
"!=3".  Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?  Are these readers even
supported by Marching Cubes or is Volume16 the only reader that works?  It's
the only reader that is used in conjunction with Marching Cubes in the
examples.

Thanks for all your help.

Sincerely,
Charity Enloe