vtkActorToPF survey

Paul John Rajlich prajlich at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 15 11:17:42 EDT 1999

Hi,

I'm trying to gather some information about who is using vtkActorToPF.
For the most part, I only find out about projects when somebody has a
problem or a bug report. :)

So, if you use vtkActorToPF please send me an email and let me know
what you are up to! If you have screenshots and/or web pages I'll be glad
to mention your application in the Applications section of the website:

  http://hoback.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~prajlich/vtkActorToPF/

Thanks!
-Paul

              Paul J. Rajlich - prajlich at ncsa.uiuc.edu