JacobiN problem

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Mon Jun 14 14:00:46 EDT 1999

Actually the interface to JacobiN is a float **v not a float *v[] (which muddles the interpretation
even further).

That being said, the eigenvectors are returned as the columns of this matrix (since this is pretty
much standard and is what the Numerical Recipes line of books uses).

Unfortunately, in your case you'll need to perform a copy/transpose.

Sorry for the confusion.