JacobiN problem

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Mon Jun 14 13:01:35 EDT 1999

Are you saying the eigenvectors are being returned as the rows or as the columns of the matrix?

It is pretty standard for eigenvectors to form the columns of a matrix.  Is this what you are seeing?
i.e. v[0][0] is the first element of the first eigenvector, v[0][1] is the first element of the
second eigenvector, v[0][2] is the first element of the third eigenvector, etc.

This is the intention of the routine.  Let me know if this is not the case.