A problem with vtkImageReader...

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Thu Jul 29 10:53:03 EDT 1999

Hi Miguel,

I had this same problem with vtk2.3, but it was absent in
vtk2.4.  There are two solutions:

1) re-build VTK under RedHat-6.0 -- with vtk 2.3 you will
   have to edit lex.yy.c and replace
     FILE *yyin = {stdin}, *yyout = {stdout};
   with
     FILE *yyin, *yyout;

2) update to vtk2.4 if you haven't already -- or at least
   this worked for me.

 - David

--David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group