A problem with vtkImageReader...

Miguel Angel Rodriguez Florido marf at dsc.ulpgc.es
Thu Jul 29 07:19:48 EDT 1999

Hello all vtks,

        I would to ask to email list one question about vtkImageReader,
because
I am having problems with it in some computer. Well it is a very strange
,because I have a tcl script where I display a pnm image, but I have
this results:

	1) Machine with RedHat 6.0 (updated from 5.2) and in another in RedHat
6.0
(installed from zero):

piolin.marf: migvtk >Warning: In vtkImageReader.cxx, line 587
vtkPNMReader (0x809b550): File operation failed.

Generic Warning: In vtkImageReader.cxx, line 693
  File operation failed. row = 0, Read = 500, Skip0 = -1000, Skip1 =
470000, FilePos = -1

	2) But in another one in RedHat5.2 (installed from zero) it works very
well.
	So I don't know what is happening, and I have to work with images in
this machine (where it runs).

Could somebody help me?? or Say to me some about it???

Thank you very much.

Bye and good luck,

                        Miguel.

--
	   	       Miguel Angel Rodriguez Florido
               ETSI Telecomunicacion - Campus de Tafira - ULPGC