vtkTextMapper

Aviv Gladman agladman at oci.utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 29 11:21:10 EDT 1999

Hi,

I render my scenes using a default camera Azimuth of 180 degrees in order
to conform to the right-handed-rule system used in anatomy. When I use
vtkTextMappers, they always render in black if the camera azimuth is 180
degrees. I presume this has something to do with the light source. The
rest of the image (a 2D image texture mapped onto a vtkPlane) appears
normally. Is there any way to force vtkTextMapper (or vtkActor2D) objects
to come out in their proper colour?  It is simple enough to do with
vtkActors...

Thanks,

Aviv Gladman